This service agreement is made between the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) participant or participant’s nominee and 4U Plan Managers – an NDIS registered provider.
This service agreement will commence from the signed date and is ongoing until either party notifies the other of their intention to cancel the agreement. For more details on ending this service agreement, see section 8 below.
2. The NDIS and this Service Agreement
- This agreement is made according to the rules and the goals of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS).
- The parties agree that this service agreement is made in the context of the NDIS, which is a scheme that aims to:
- support the independence and social and economic participation of people with disability, and
- enable people with a disability to exercise choice and control in the pursuit of their goals and the planning and delivery of their supports.
3. Service Provision
The team at 4U Plan Managers agree to provide the participant with the following NDIS plan management services for the duration of this service agreement:
||Description of Support
||Price and Payment Information
|Plan Management – Set up Costs (14_033_0127_8_3)
||Initial consultation and set-up at the beginning of the service agreement includes:
· Explain how NDIS plan management works
· Explain and agree on the service model
· Consent arrangements
· Dispute Resolution
· Setting up the participant in our client management and finance system
· Granting access to the Careview Advantage smartphone app (if requested)
· Creating a folder for the participant in our client file system
Set-up at the beginning of every new NDIS plan includes:
· Creating service bookings for plan managed budgets in NDIS myplace portal
· Adding NDIS plan to our client management and finance system
· Budget allocation
|One-off fee at the beginning of every NDIS plan – National $232.35 (as of 1 July 2021)
|Plan Management – Financial Administration (14_034_0127_8_3)
||Ongoing monthly supports include:
· Managing and monitoring the participant’s budget
· Claiming and dispersing funds to pay provider invoices
· Processing participant reimbursement claims
· Delivering monthly plan management statements to participant
· Providing guidance and information related to using your NDIS plan funds
· Record keeping
· Regular communication
|Monthly Fee – National $104.45 (as of 1 July 2021)
4. Responsibilities of the provider
4U Plan Managers agrees to:
- Treat the participant with courtesy and respect
- Consult the participant on decisions about how supports are provided
- Provide the service that meets the participant’s needs within a timely manner
- Review the participant’s budget and expenditure – monthly statement sent to the participant
- Give the information about managing any complaints or disagreements and details of the provider’s cancellation policy
- Listen to the participant’s feedback and resolve problems quickly
- Pay all service provider invoices which meet the NDIS ‘reasonable and necessary’ legislation once approval has been given by the participant
- Keep personal information private.
- Give the participant the required notice if the provider needs to end the service agreement (see ‘Ending this Service Agreement’ below for more information)
- Protect the participant’s privacy and confidential information
- Provide supports in a manner consistent with all relevant laws, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 and rules, and the Australian Consumer Law; keep accurate records on the supports provided to the participant
- Issue regular invoices and statements of the supports delivered to the participant.
4U Plan Managers has policies and procedures that are built on human rights. Where allegations of abuse, neglect, violence, exploitation or discrimination are made, 4U Plan Managers employs a zero-tolerance policy.
5. Responsibilities of the participant/participant’s nominee
The participant/participant’s nominee agrees to:
- Respect the rights of staff, ensuring their workplace is safe and healthy and free from harassment
- Abide by the terms of your agreement with us
- Understand that your needs may change and with this, your services may need to change to meet your needs
- Tell us if you have problems with the care and services you are receiving
- Give us enough information to develop, deliver and review your support plan
- Provide us with information that will help us better meet your needs
- Provide us with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice when you are unable to attend a scheduled meeting
- Give the provider the required notice if the participant needs to end the service agreement (see ‘Ending this Service Agreement’ below for more information), and
- Let the provider know immediately if the participant’s NDIS plan is suspended, replaced by a new NDIS plan or if the participant stops being a participant in the NDIS.
6. Fees for Service
From the start date, we will automatically invoice the NDIA for the NDIS plan management services we provide to you. Should the NDIA amend any rates associated with the 4U Plan Managers services, we will automatically update our fees in accordance with the NDIS Price Guide. No action will be required by you.
7. Changes to this Service Agreement
If changes to the supports or their delivery are required, the parties agree to discuss and review this service agreement. The parties agree that any changes to this service agreement will be in writing, signed, and dated by the parties.
8. Ending this Service Agreement
Should either party wish to end this service agreement they must provide the other party with 14 days written notice. If either party seriously breaches this service agreement the requirement of notice will be waived.
9. Feedback, complaints and disputes
If the participant wishes to give us feedback, the participant can talk to Brad Roberts on 0405 145 433, email email@example.com or use our online form at 4uplanmanagers.com.au/complaints-and-feedback.
If the participant is not happy with the provision of supports and wishes to make a complaint, the participant can talk to Brad Roberts on 0405 145 433, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online form at 4uplanmanagers.com.au/complaints-and-feedback.
If the participant is not satisfied or does not want to talk to this person, the participant can contact the National Disability Insurance Scheme by calling 1800 035 544, visiting one of their offices in person, or visiting ndis.gov.au for further information.
10. Goods and Services Tax (GST)
For the purposes of GST legislation, the Parties confirm that:
- A supply of supports under this service agreement is a supply of one or more of the reasonable and necessary supports specified in the statement included, under subsection 33(2) of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 (NDIS Act), in your NDIS plan currently in effect under section 37 of the NDIS Act;
- Your NDIS plan is expected to remain in effect during the period the supports are provided; and
- You will immediately notify us if your NDIS Plan is replaced by a new plan or if you stop being a participant in the NDIS.
Last updated: 18 May 2022