This website (our Website) is owned and operated by 4U Plan Managers Pty Ltd (A.C.N. 641 383 486) (we, us and our).
These terms apply only to our Website and do not apply to any websites or services outside of the www.4uplanmanagers.com.au domain.
We may update these terms from time to time by posting a new version on our Website, and the terms (as varied) will be binding on you and us from the date they are posted on our Website.
Information on our Website
- We make every effort to try to ensure the accuracy of the information displayed on our Website. However, as we rely on information provided to us by third parties, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information, nor can we guarantee that our Website is free from errors or faults.
- Subject to our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law, we:
- (a) Make no representation or warranty that the information provided on our Website is timely, accurate or complete; and
- (b) Will not be liable for any claim or loss resulting from any action taken, or reliance made by you on any information or material provided on our Website, or for any incorrect or misleading information provided on our Website.
- The information on our Website does not constitute medical or healthcare advice. You should not rely on the information on our Website to make decisions regarding your medical and health care or support services.
Links from our Website
- Our Website may contain hyperlinks to other websites and services from time to time. These links are provided for information and convenience only and we take no responsibility for our content and maintenance of, or privacy compliance by, any linked website or service.
- Unless otherwise indicated, any hyperlink on our Website to another website or service does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information, services and/or goods which they provide.
Links to our Website
- We do not permit the linking of our Website without our prior consent. We reserve the right to serve you with notice to cease if we become aware of such linking.
- The copyright to all content on our Website, except for material posted via embedded third-party websites and links to other websites, belongs to us or we hold rights to use such contents.
- Your access to our Website does not grant you a licence to use any of our content in any commercial manner without our prior consent.
- Except for our content that is stored in your computer or device’s cache or a single permanent copy of our content for your personal use, you must not:
- (a) Modify, copy, transmit, distribute, display, reproduce, publish or licence any of our content;
- (b) Use or attempt to use any of our content to create any website or publication;
- (c) Mirror any page within our Website; or
- (d) Use any automated process of any sort to query, access or copy any of our content or generate or compile any document or database based on our content.
- You must not use any trade marks that appear on our Website without the prior written permission of the trade mark owner.
Cookies and data activity
- We may use standard technology called ‘cookies’ and similar technologies on our Website. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a particular app or website, which allow your web browser to remember certain information.
- Sometimes information that you upload is provided with associated metadata. If you do not want us to use the metadata you must remove it before uploading it onto our Website and other applications and tools.
- We may correspond with you by electronic means, such as email or via our Website. As you are aware, electronic communication is not secure and may be read, copied or interfered with in transit or impaired. You agree to assume the risks associated with transmission of data, and to release us from any claim you may have arising from transmission defects.
- You agree that we may send you communications as part of the normal operation of our Website and associated services. You may opt-out of receiving communications from us at any time. You acknowledge that opting out of receiving communications may impact your use of our Website or provision of services.
- You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use our Website and to receive communications from us. Your mobile network’s data and messaging rates and fees may apply if you access or use our Website from a wireless-enabled device. You are responsible for such rates and fees.
- You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use our Website. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, our Website and any communications may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications.
Disclaimers and indemnity
- While we take all due care in maintaining our Website, we do not provide any warranty, either express or implied, as to any usability or functionality of our Website.
- We will not be responsible for any outages or downtimes that our Website may experience.
- We do not accept any liability for any interference with or damage to your computer system, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to our Website or its use.
- You should take all appropriate and adequate precautions to ensure that whatever is accessed through or downloaded from our Website is free of viruses or other contamination that may interfere with or damage your computer system, software or data.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms is excluded.
- By accessing our Website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees) arising from or in connection with your use of or inability to use our Website.
General operative terms
- If any of these terms is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then the term will be severed and the remaining terms will survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Our rights and remedies under these terms cannot be waived except in writing signed by us. Our delay in exercising a right or remedy does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy, nor does our waiver (either wholly or in part) of a right operate as a subsequent waiver of the same right or of any of our other rights.
- These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of South Australia and the Commonwealth of Australia (as the context requires or permits), and each party must submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of South Australia and the Commonwealth of Australia.
- We may terminate your right to access and use our Website at any time if you breach these terms.
- Any dispute that arises out of these terms must first be referred to us for resolution using the contact email address at the end of these terms.
- You must provide us with details of the dispute together with your name and phone number. We will do our best to resolve this dispute by discussion with you within 20 business days of being notified.
- If we are not able to resolve the dispute in that time frame, then it may be referred to a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- For any queries, complaints or requests regarding these terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.